Oxyvino Wine Aerator
Oxyvino is a completely in-the-bottle aerator that is mechanically inserted into wine bottles after filling and before capping using automation equipment.
- The aerator rests completely inside the bottle neck. There is no interference with the capping process or existing closure designs.
- The consumer simply opens the wine bottle and pours. There is no consumer interaction with this product.
- Oxyvino is an inexpensive mass produced injection molded plastic part that meets all requirements for wine contact.
- Brings a unique wine tasting experience to all consumers
- Opportunity to strengthen consumer loyalty
- Increases recognition of the brand
- Potential market share increase
- Each wine bottle has its own built-in low cost aerator
- Seamlessly aerates by mixing air into wine while simply pouring
- Oxyvino is available for all screw cap wine bottles
Oxyvino is offered to the wine industry (closure manufacturers, bottlers, and bottle manufacturers).For more information, please contact us!